- 1. Increase in Tourist Arrival
The figures released by Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) reveal that visitor arrivals in the month of August 2013, compare..
- 2. Government waived off Royalty
The government has decided to waive off climbing permit fee for mountain peaks in mid and far western development r..
- 3. Shortage of Aircrafts for National Carrier
The national carrier of Nepal – Nepal Airlines is having tough time specially during the peaks tourist season due to shortage of aircrafts op..
- 4. Saga Dawa Festival in Tibet for 2014
Saga Dawa is one of the major festivals celebrated in Tibet on the occasion of Buddha’s Birth, enlightenment and entry into Nirvana on full m..
- 5. World's Highest Everest Marathon 2013
The 11th edition of World’s Highest Tenzing Hillary Everest Marathon concluded with celebration of Diamond Jubilee of Everest Clim..
- 6. Pregnant Grandmother Wins Everest Marathon
A 44-year-old pregnant grandmother from Thame in Solukhumbu district of Nepal has become the country’s latest celebrity after winning the gru..
- 7. Launching of Everest Extreme Ultra Marathon
Coinciding with the 60th Diamond Jubilee of Mount Everest in 2013 HIMALAYA Expeditions (HimEX) lunched the Mount Everest Extreme Ultra Marathon on ..
- 8. Mount Everest Diamond Jubilee Celebration 2013
Nepal has celebrated “Mt. Everest Diamond Jubilee” from May 26 to 29, 2013 to mark the first ascent of the Mt. Everest by Sir Edmund Pe..